Thursday, September 15, 2011

a prospect to avoid?


i agreed to meet-up with a prospect at his lovely castle (a luxurious bungalow) in an excellent location not that near nor far from our bustling shopping paradise aka orchard road. it was indeed a well renovated and beautifully furnished abode and i guess the owner must have been pretty proud of his attention to details and the comforts of what his home afforded to him and his family.

on financial planning, he had no time for the works (financial needs analysis) and just wanted my advice on upgrading his family's medishield to a more comprehensive h&s coverage to hedge healthcare costs. in other words, something that has to be cheap and good (in hokkien parlance, ai chi ai pi).

and to cut a long story short (after more than 3 hours with him), i ended up beating a hasty retreat and wished i had stuck to my recently adopted business model of not meeting prospects outside of my office and after office hours.

what happened?

my comments:

for the rest of my experience with a prospect to avoid, please read my blog entry tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment