Sunday, September 18, 2011

change of business model? (2)


after the recent experiences with some prospects whom i have highlighted in my most recent blog entries of sep 16, 2011 and sep 17, 2011, i did some serious soul-searching and as is my wont, prayed to my best friend, my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ for guidance and answers.

God is good because it is surely no co-incidence that the answers to my prayers came in the form of the sunday sermon by my senior pastor, joseph prince of new creation church who expounded on the wisdom of God found in the Bible.

and one such reference stuck with me taken from the book of proverbs chapter 3 verses 13 to 16:

13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.

15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.


my comments:

i found pastor prince's sermon to be especially relevant and meaningful to me because it is like literally being given the keys to unlocking wisdom as and when needed. all i need do is simply to go to God as in the book of james chapter 1, verse 5 which was also quoted by pastor prince.

and more importantly going forward, i have found the answer in terms of whether to have a change of my business model.

and from a past sermon, pastor prince reminded the congregation to be as wise as a serpent and yet, harmless as a dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment