Monday, February 27, 2012

what is testing?


by now, i believe many of my newer blog readers must be wondering what is 'testing' in my daily blog entry? this is my way of reserving the daily slot for my blog in case i can fill in the entry a day or days later.

and recently, some of my more regular blog readers have emailed me to register their disappointment with so many of my blog entries with nothing more than just one word, 'testing'.

my comments:

please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to blog for what seems like eternity to me at least because of the mountains of work piled up in front of me since prior to the chinese new year holidays.

this year saw the kick-off of the implementation of the cka*. coupled to this is the monetary authority of singapore's requirement of the 2D, or due dilgence on companies and products.

*From Jan 2012, as part of the Monetary Authority of Singapore’s initiatives to provide trading safeguards to retail investors, brokers must assess if investors have the relevant knowledge and experience before they can invest using Specified Investment Products.

i have to conduct a class on new advisers joining us after july 31, 2011 to get them up to speed on complying to this new regulation which has been scheduled for early march 2012.

in addition, i have to take new advisers through our company's new adviser development program. on top of all these, last monday's compulsory monthly business meeting and this monday's life insurance meeting have taken a huge toll on my daily schedule.

next, i have to compile a comprehensive list of all insurance products in singapore which is an ongoing exercise executed half yearly.

and the work goes on and on and on...

not to worry, i have not lost my passion for the industry, and my role in promiseland independent and of course, blogging here.

to kick-off my blogging again, i have posted one dated february 15 which saw the launch of ntuc-income i-term TAN4.

so stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment