Saturday, January 15, 2011

my blog - readership (2)


wow, recalling my first blog entry since march 02, 2006 certainly evokes pleasant memories for me, especially forging many friendships along the journey in my mission to help my fellow homo sapiens in financial planning with emphasis on wealth protection planning.

in reviewing my blog entries (more than 1,000 to date), i noticed there were days when there were up to >1,000 visits and there were also days when the number drops to just a few here and there. in totality, there were more than 300,000 visits collectively from day one of the creation of my blog till the end of december 2010.

and of course, there were numerous emails requesting for my two cents' worth on not only insurance but investing as well.

my comments:

to all of my blog readers, i wish to thank u a zillion times for your continued visits and reading of my blog. and i have never forgotten the raison d'etre why i do it is because of each and everyone of u.

do keep those queries coming and of course, every feedback on the further improvement of my blog is welcome and very much desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment