Sunday, January 16, 2011

have u made your new year resolutions?


we are now into the 16th day of a spanking new year and making (or not making) new year resolutions should still remain the norm today. for many, making new year resolutions has become sort of the standard modus operandi, while to others, may reason there is surely no point in doing so because of a lack of discipline/resolve in following through all the resolutions made till the new year's end.

perhaps it is also a good time to sit back and reflect on the year that was 2010.

has the previous year gone by without seizing golden opportunities or not venturing through doors being opened to fresh beginnings? or was the year that was too caught up in being drowned with work except spending more quality time with family and loved ones? or has the year gone by without conquering the battle of the bulge, or urge to smoke, or drink or even indulging in the game of chance?

my comments:


as for me, the new year is always an excellent time for me to review my spiritual, physical and financial health. to me, spiritual health is the numero uno priority as i seek to develop and move into a deeper relationship with my Creator and Maker. and keeping physically fit cannot be over-emphasised, especially now that i've attained my 'senior citizen' status. and last but not least, financial health is also a given as i have to be a role model not only to my family but to all of my clientele as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment