Monday, November 12, 2012

tale of a client

 
today, a client gave me a 'dressing down' for not keeping him/her informed of the launch of new insurance products. this is because the client is on an old shield plan with dollar capped benefits as opposed to new integrated shield products that offer 'as-charged' benefits and he/she would have upgraded to the enhanced shield plan if informed accordingly.

my instant reaction was to apologise and explained that it is highly improbable to keep every single one of my clientele continually informed of new insurance products.

my comments:

even with my apology, this person was not happy with me. to pacify him/her, i said i can try my best to do so for future launches of new products if an email can be sent to me requesting for the same.

the reason is because most people i know will treat the email blast of new insurance products as spam and may even lodge a complaint with the authorities.

sigh, nowadays, it is getting more and more difficult to manage clients' expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment