Thursday, November 22, 2012

happy thanksgiving day

 
a happy thanksgiving day to all americans, canadians and to my family and relatives and also to all the people that i have got to know and love.

*from wikipedia:

Thanksgiving Day is is a national holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada, with several other places around the world observing similar celebrations. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October in Canada. Today, thanksgiving is a festival of family reunion. Family members gather for a reunion to give thanks for the good things that they have. Thanksgiving has its historical roots in religious traditions, but today is celebrated in a more secular manner.

my comments:  

wouldn't it be nice if our government legislates to make thanksgiving day a national holiday in our tiny red dot nation.

sorry to digress from my usual blog on insurance but on this day, it is opportune for me to give thanks to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ for his grace, love and mercies. and thanks also to my family and relatives, colleagues, friends and everyone that i have been blessed to have met.

and last but not least, for installing me in a position to significantly impact lives from my role as an independent financial adviser.




No comments:

Post a Comment